You can update your transactional email notification preference (i.e. the weekly credit score update emails), while keeping your Borrowell account active, from a web browser or directly from the Borrowell mobile app.
To change your email notification preference from the mobile app:
- Click the icon found in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on "Notification Preferences".
- Click on the "Score and report updates" section to control your notification preferences.
To change your email notification preference from a computer/laptop web browser or mobile web browser:
- Click your name in the top right corner of the page (if on a computer or laptop web browser) or click the 3 horizontal lines on the top left or right corner of the page (if on a mobile web browser).
- From the drop-down, select "Profile".
- Under Account Settings, click "Notification preferences".
- Select whether you want to receive our weekly credit update emails or only be emailed when your score moves up or down.
If you're looking to unsubscribe from marketing emails only, you can learn more here: How do I unsubscribe from marketing emails?
How do I deactivate or delete my Borrowell account?