You can change your banking information directly from your Credit Builder dashboard! We recommend updating your banking information at least 5 business days prior to your next scheduled payment date, or, wait for your payment to show as failed on your dashboard before attempting to change your banking.
To change your banking information, follow the steps below:
- Access the change banking flow using this link: https://app.borrowell.com/#/app/cb/change-banking
- Select your institution and enter your online banking username and password.
- Once you’re connected to your bank, select what account you would like to use. Once completed you'll see a notification saying “you have been successfully connected to your bank”.
If you are unable to complete the change banking flow, you can choose to manually change your banking information. To do this, click on ‘Add Manually’ at the bottom of the screen and follow the steps below:
- Select your institution.
- Provide your bank account details (institution number, transit number, and account number)
- Select which bank document you want to use: PAD, Void Cheque, or Screenshot of online banking information.
- Then, upload the document.
Please ensure all of the following information is visible in the document you provide:
- First and last name
- Financial institution number
- Transit (branch) number
- Account number
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept handwritten information.