Updates related to your account activity and credit score are considered transactional emails. The purpose of these emails is to keep you up to date on changes to your account and credit score.
If you would like to change how often we send your transactional credit score update email, you can do so by following the instructions below.
- Log into your Borrowell account from a web browser (this feature is not yet available from the mobile app).
- Click your name on the top right corner of the page (if on computer or laptop web browser) or click the 3 horizontal lines on the top left or right corner of the page (if on mobile web browser)
- From the drop down, select "Profile".
- Under Manage Your Account, click "Update Your Notification Preferences".
- You'll have the option to select whether to receive our credit update emails weekly or only be emailed when your score actually moves up or down.
Note: This is different from the Profile Centre found at the bottom of your emails which will only stop marketing emails, the above instructions help to decrease transactional emails.