If you forgot your password or require login assistance, please reset your password by clicking here.
The following steps will guide you through the password reset process:
- Enter your Borrowell account email address and click the "Reset Password" button.
- You'll receive an email to reset your password. (Please note that the password reset link expires in 60 minutes).
- Click the "Reset My Password" button in the email and enter your desired new password ensuring that:
- Your new password contains a minimum of 8 characters with at least 1 number.
- You re-type your email address and password without the use of autofill or password managers to ensure that there are no mistakes.
If you have access to your Borrowell account but just want to strengthen your password, please follow the below instructions:
To change your password from the mobile app:
- Click the icon found at the top right corner of the screen
- Click on "Edit your profile"
To change your password from a computer/laptop web browser or mobile web browser:
- Click your name on the top right corner of the page (if on compute or laptop web browser) or click the 3 horizontal lines on the top left or right corner of the page (if on mobile web browser)
- From the drop down, select "Profile"
- Under Manage Your Account, click "Change Your Password"