Having trouble connecting your bank account, or don't see your financial institution listed in the available options during the Credit Builder application? You can manually upload your chequing account bank details directly from the application flow.
1. Simply follow the on-screen instructions at the ‘connect bank’ step, clicking on ‘add manually’ at the bottom of the screen.
2. You will then be prompted to input your bank account details.
3. Once you hit 'confirm', you can then upload your bank document with one of the following legitimate documents:
- A copy of your Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) form
- A void cheque
Please ensure all the information below is visible in the document you provide.
- First and last name
- Financial institution number
- Transit (branch) number
- Account number
Kindly note, we don’t accept handwritten information.
4. After your banking details have been submitted, it is expected to take 1-2 business days for us to review the banking information provided. If your uploaded document is acceptable based on the criteria mentioned, your application will be complete. If there are any issues, our team will reach out and send an email to work with you to finalize your application.