Your credit score ranges between 300-900 (depending on the scoring model - Borrowell uses the Equifax Risk Score 2.0). Here's a breakdown of Borrowell's credit score ranges:
- 741 or more: You have an excellent credit score! You can consider yourself a credit all-star.
- 713 to 740: You have a good credit score. You should expect to receive very good interest rate offerings and a variety of credit products.
- 660 to 712: This is considered fair or average to lenders. But once you get to 660, you’re entering into average credit score territory.
- 575 to 659: This is a below average credit score. Consider working on improving your credit score.
- 300 to 574: Your credit score is poor and needs improvement.
This number is determined by a credit bureau, like Equifax, and is used to determine your creditworthiness.